Developing, maintaining and integrating company's core product a VOIP softphone.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server and design/architectural patterns, Agile methodology, SQL servers, and SDLC
- Lead projects from proposal through postmortem, assessing vague problems, proposing high impact solutions, and executing them against a set of success criteria.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Conceptual data modeling
- Build out database design and schema
- Understand code-migrations
- SQL query analysis and optimizations and T-SQL, Stored procs
- REST web API
- Step up to resolve product issues, large and small.
- Own major application features and take responsibility for their maintenance and improvement over time.
- Collaborate with peers remotely during product brainstorms and technical design discussions.
We'd be super excited if you have:
- C# .NET Core Service Development
- AWS Microservices: Lambdas, ECS
- HTML/CSS, Angular, React
- CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with Telecom, IP Networking and IP-PBX, SIP & VOIP technologies
Send us your CV
- A flexible work environment
- Seasonal staff events
- Casual atmosphere