Developing, maintaining and integrating company's core product a VOIP softphone.
- Created complex applications: multithreading, real-time techniques, profiling and performance optimization, making custom libraries and frameworks
- Desire to learn following platforms and technologies is a plus: UIKit, GCD, AVFoundation, PushKit, SQLite, CallKit, SiriKit, XCTest, Combine
dependency injection, understanding of codecs, networking and NAT traversal techniques, video capturing and rendering.
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex protocol issues (i.e. Wireshark Analysis) and provide clear and concise written analysis
- Comfortable working across platforms (MacOS, Linux, Windows, iOS, Android)
- Be able to challenge other members of the team and to be challenged by the team.
- Experienced in analyzing and identifying requirements from specification documents
- Ability to design complex custom communication protocols
- Solid English language skills, verbal and written in order to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- BS in Computer Science, EE, Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience
- A proven track record of high productivity in application, architecture, design, coding, debugging & profiling
- Ability to effectively communicate with UX, QA, management and support
- Good optimization and debugging skills
We'd be super excited if you have:
- Experience with Telecom, IP Networking and IP-PBX, SIP & VOIP technologies
Send us your CV
- A flexible work environment
- Seasonal staff events
- Casual atmosphere