Developing, maintaining and integrating company's core product a VOIP softphone.
- Play a critical role in creating complex VOIP applications: multithreading, real-time techniques, video capturing and rendering, profiling and performance optimization, making custom libraries and frameworks, understanding of codecs, networking and NAT traversal.
- Be comfortable delivering high quality workExperience with multiple mobile SDK's and comfortable working across platforms.
- Extensive experience with Android platform and libraries: Kotlin, ReactiveX, Dagger 2.0
- Be able to challenge other members of the team and to be challenged by the team.
- Experience analyzing and identifying requirements from specification documents
- Solid English language skills, verbal and written in order to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features.
- BS in Computer Science, EE, Information Systems and/or equivalent work experience
- A proven track record of high productivity in application, architecture, design, coding, debugging
- Experience with enterprise level branching/merging
- Ability to develop compelling user experiences in a mobile environment is key.
At Least 2+ Years of experience and knowledge of:
- Android Development
- Mobile Development
Good optimization and debugging skills
Able to work alone or in a team environment
Send us your CV
- A flexible work environment
- Seasonal staff events
- Casual atmosphere